It Starts With CORE
The definition of core: an essential and foundational part; a basic, essential enduring part. That definition is what PaddleFit Core represents: the essential and foundational elements of the PaddleFit coaching system. Our certification model will reflect our commitment to being the best and providing an outstanding educational experience for our incoming coaches. Our comprehensive 2 day course is setting the standard for SUP education and creating an atmosphere and educational model to produce the best coaches.
PaddleFit CORE 2 day course summary:
Day 1 will be on the water and involve both skill assessments and practical teaching sessions.
Day 2 will be an interactive classroom format with discussions, presentations and several skill videos.
Course includes a comprehensive written exam as well as practical skill assessment.
- Introduction to PaddleFit coaching system
- Comprehensive water safety and rescue
- Coaching philosophy
- Industry knowledge
- SUP fundamentals
- Group dynamics
- Foundational SUP fitness concepts
- Interactive, dynamic classroom setting
- Extensive written exam
- Skill practical exam
Cost: $449 USD
- Intermediate paddling skills or better (paddle straight, control the board, comfortable in varying conditions.)
- Complete pre-course worksheet to be distributed after registration
- Effective communicator able to lead small groups